Return to fishing – COVID Update
To our clients and future clients!
Guided fishing has been reopened in Washington State. There are a lot of rules and regulations but I wanted to present them in the clearest manner possible.
For future trips please read below.
1. If the county of fishing trip is in “Phase 1” I am only allowed to take 2 clients from the same household.
2. If the county of fishing trip is in “Phase 2” I am allowed to up to 8 people from 2 different households. (We are only licensed to take 6 total clients)
3. All clients are required to bring and wear their own face coverings, as well myself.
4. All passengers are required to bring their own pen as I cannot supply one for the tagging of salmon, steelhead.
5. I must maintain a log of all passengers that includes, Name, Phone, and Email address.
6. I must minimize cash transactions. I will send invoices that can be paid with a card online if needed.
7. If you are showing ANY symptoms of a cold, fever, or cough, you must stay home. Any deposits will be refunded, no questions asked!
8. All surfaces like arm rests, fishing equipment, lifejackets that are worn, etc. will be sterilized with a rubbing alcohol spray.
9. I’ll have hand sanitizer or soap available at all times
I am so looking forward to taking you fishing again!
Thank you for your continued support.
Captain Cary and Captain Mike
Best Seattle Fishing